We at Hot Spot Stoves offer our professional gas stove & fireplace repair and maintenance service to Connecticut homeowners.
Professional Service & Repair
Listed below are some of the typical inspection, cleaning, repair, and maintenance tasks we perform for Connecticut gas stove and gas fireplace owners:
- Inspection & cleaning of air inlets open.
- Self ignition units occasionally need replacement.
- Repair and replacement of cracked or dislodged glass panels.
- Repair or replacement of loose or damaged wiring.
- Diagnosing problems with control and thermostatic systems.
- Diagnosing "my stove doesnt work like it used to" problems.
- Inspection, cleaning, and sealing of vents, and exhaust/intake systems.
- Inspection, lubrication, repair and replacement of blowers and fans.
- Inspection and replacement door gaskets.
- Cleaning of exhaust passages behind the burn chamber.
- Cleaning of the heat exchanger system.
- Cleaning of glass viewing windows.
Call HotSpot for all your home heating and cooling needs.
We'll do what it takes to ensure your gas stove is operating safely and efficiently.